Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yum!

As you all know Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  If you're anything like me you probably have big baking plans and adorable packaging ideas...but not much time to carry them out.  This year I thought it might be fun to support some of the awesome Etsy bakers that I've been drooling over for the past few months.  Why not send the people you love a sweet care package! 
I cannot get these vanilla shortbread hearts out of my mind.  Yummm!!! 
What could be better?  How about 3 whole months of cookies? Once a month for three months Scrumptulicious will deliver a dozen beautifully packaged, delicious cookies right to your door.  Talk about the perfect gift!
Don't worry I haven't forgotten the cake, it wouldn't be Valentine's day without a cupcake!  Aren't these cupcake bites from Cake Pop Bake Shop adorable? Perfect for your Valentine parties!
I'm a real sucker for cake pops (haha get it? sucker?) and these Valentine cake pops are as sweet as can be!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment